Water Sterilizer | Whole house Water Sterilizer | Ultraviolet Sterilization
Water sterilization is the process of killing all micro organisms present in liquids, medication or in compounds such as biological culture media. The Ultraviolet Sterilizers are used in applications where chemicals and other media are not suitable for the use of water treatment. Water sterilizers require minimal maintenance and are easy to use. Most importantly, they are 100% safe for water treatment and leaves no residual by-products.
Our Featured Products
Whole House Water SterilizerWhole house water sterilizer eliminates 99.99% of bacteria and viruses from potable water. The pre-filters attached removes any odor, dirt, sediments, etc making water cleaner for your whole house. The Whole water sterilizer are usually placed on in the main water line entering the home.
- Fully automatic and synchronized with filtration unit
- Direct connection to main water line. No need of dispenser tank.
- No waste water or byproducts.
Ultraviolet SterilizationUV light is part of natural sunlight. Ultraviolet (UV-C) light is used to kill or inactivate micro-organisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA. UV light sterilization is an environmentally friendly method of killing bacteria, mold, fungi and viruses without the use of harmful chemicals and does not produce corrosive materials or dangerous disinfection byproducts.
- Flow rates upto 60 GPM (Gallons Per Minute)
- Lamp Replacement Indicator
- Filter chamber available in stainless steel (SS316).
- Ambient Temperature : 2oC - 40oC (36oF - 104oF)